top of page
Studying in Library

Study in Canada

To study in Canada, you must have obtained an offer of admission from a recognized educational institution for a program of study. If it lasts more than 6 months, you must obtain a study permit before arriving in the territory. 

Having worked in the department of international students at Quebec universities, Me Benjamin Brunot knows perfectly the integration process and the challenges specific to your project.

Tell us about your project, we will accompany you in all facets of these steps.

Your expert student immigration lawyer can:

advice centered onyou.

Do not let the success of your study project be threatened by legal or administrative irregularities. By entrusting your steps to an expert in student immigration, put all the chances of success ofyourside. 

bottom of page